OUR SECURITY POLICY
SECURITY - OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY! - ALONG WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WE CAN PROVIDE.
WE TAKE SECURITY VERY SERIOUSLY!, THE NEW MODERN AGE OF TECHNOLOGY COMES WITH EXTERNAL RISKS. OUR ENGINEERS
ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED AND AWARE OF SECURITY RISKS, THEY DEDICATE A LARGE AMOUNT OF TIME AND RESOURCES TO MAKING
SURE WE AND OUR CUSTOMERS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY ANY SECRURITY BREACHES. WE TAKE SECURITY TO AN ENTIRE NEW LEVEL
TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS DATA HIGHLY SECURE.
To prevent your passwords from being hacked by social engineering, brute force or dictionary attack method, you should notice that:
- Do not use the same password for multiple important accounts.
- Use a password that has at least 10 characters, use at least one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special symbol.
- Do not use the names of your families, friends or pets in your passwords.
- Do not use postal codes, house numbers, phone numbers, birthdates, ID card numbers, social security numbers, and so on in your passwords.
- Do not use any dictionary word in your passwords.
- Do not use something that can be cloned( but you can't change ) as your passwords, such as your fingerprints.
- Do not let your Web browsers( FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE ) store your passwords, since all passwords saved in Web browsers can be revealed easily.
- Do not log in to important accounts on the computers of others, or when connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, Tor, free VPN or web proxy.
- Do not send sensitive information online via HTTP or FTP connections, because messages in these connections can be sniffed with very little effort. You should use encrypted connections such as HTTPS and SFTP whenever possible.
- When travelling, you can encrypt your Internet connections before they leave your laptop, tablet, mobile phone or router. For example, you can set up a private VPN on your own server( home computer, dedicated server or VPS ) and connect to it. Alternatively, you can set up an encrypted SSH tunnel between your router and your home computer( or a remote server of your own ) with PuTTY and connect your programs( e.g. FireFox ) to PuTTY. Then even if somebody captures your data as it is transmitted between your device( e.g. laptop, iPhone, iPad ) and your server with a packet sniffer, he'll won't be able to steal your data and passwords from the encrypted streaming data.